Tuesday, March 24, 2009

almost insane...

i cant do dis anymore...!!!
I'm begging u..pls..let me go...
car's allowed to do u-turn when it want to..as long as der's a u-turn ahead..
people's too got a chance..
but y not me..?y i cant...y i am not allowed!
i've done wrong...YES i broke ur heart!!!but dat just d risk..n u shud know dat...the risk of getting hurt!d risk of love...!nobody perfect...i have done enough bad things to u...i want it to STOP!!!y cant u juz let me go...
u said i owe u..then wat shud i do?gave my all to u...?i cant do dat...u deserve to be happy i know dat...!but still...i deserve a life too..my life...
mcm mn
"binatang" pun aku..i still have a feeling...
wat do u want me to do?apa?!!!!!!!!!!!!
i tried..i did..i tried to tell myself dat i am still have so called 'sayang' feelings to u...but dat just it...i want to see u happy..success in ur life..be a human again..
but syg..i cant pretend to like being hug by u...i cant kiss u anymore..i cant even look at ur face..!
cuz i felt disgust wit u..n myself too!!!!!!!
and when u we sleep together on a same bad...i prayed to TIME.."pls..do watever u can do..juz let the time dont walk but run!" i cant!!!i cant!!!i cant pretend anymore...!!!
aku
geli...geli...geli.....GELI....
i dont have feelings for u...not even want to hug u..kiss u..n u want me to make love wit u!
hell no!!!then just shoot me! i rather die...

u said "y must u lied to me"
then wat shud i do?u dont even give a chance..a way!
i wanted to stop...go away from dis so called "relationship"
but did u let me?
evrytime i said lets just cut off dis relationship..wat did u do?
u will acting like a crazy person!even want me to kill..

im tired..so tired...i dont know wat to do anymore...
how long shud i keep on pretending dat i like u..dat i want u to touch me...
how long would it take for u to be a person?
ndak kn ko mau aku kawin dgn ko......!!!!
u said u r almost crazy thinking of me everyday..
now...i am the one who will be going crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
im enough!!!!!i cant do dis.....
pls...let me...let me do my u-turn..!!!
curse me...!but pls let me go.....

ena....remember u told me about a wise men once told u..dat one part clever and 3 parts fool..
and u said dat the 3 parts are ME!!!
i bet u were right...i am...
i keep on playing wit d games..and now it wont allow me to leave...
im done!!im stuck in here..no way out...no even u-turn for me!!!

im officially DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i am about to be insane....i cant think anymore...pls anyone..anyone...pls stop...stop hurting me..i have a lot in hapening in me alrdy...

now im trying to find my way back home..if u want to lend me a hand..then lets walk together...


let me find my way back..let me go..

3 comments:

  1. Ui how come u dont tell me yg ko ada blog?? Alalalal c cristy ni kekekeke
    Nnt aku taru ko d list ya

    ReplyDelete
  2. huhhhh!
    i remember someone once told me..
    the phrase "i want u to be happy" is never exist..
    what happened then?
    r u kidding me?
    now u know how it feels, dont u???

    p/s: i luv u syg ekekeke

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha malas ba mau ann kempen sbb blog ku ndak brpa smart hehe

    ReplyDelete