Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Love : Lust

have u guys ever think about love?ya..i bet u do..always ha...~
then..
how bout
LUST..?have u?know what lust means?lol stupid question i bet...
but neway lust is one of the 7 deadly sins..why so?then u have to found out by your own...

its said that love and lust are not meant to be the same. love and lust did not share the same meaning. NOT AT ALL!!!!

but as for me...love is also a part of a sin..isn't that so? love is something that wonderful.they said... when u fall in love its like the greatest things happen to u.n u wish the time will just stop there.when i was still a kid my mom always told me about this phrase from bible..

1 Corinthians 13:4-7
"love is patient.love is kind.love is never jealous. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres."

so...are u guys patient in your love?kind to your love?never had the jealousy in love?
LOVE IS NOT PROUD..!!! but..now..today in this world people are using "love" in a wrong way.... having love..or having someone u love and he/she loves u back, don't be arrogant. just keep it up for u n him to know that. if u who proudly said that u r in love.n having the greatest love..look back inside urself,are u sure u are in that phrase of "love"? because when u do...then the world is yours..u r full of love...n will said love is in the air...

BUT!!!!!!!!

when u are not patient with ur love..u are not kind with ur love..ur jealousy control ur love..u dont have trust in ur love...u keep on angered in ur love... u are one step closer to commit sins (LUST) darl....=)

LUST?????

y i said one step closer...?
Dante's la Divina Commedia criterion for lust was an "excessive love of others,"

know what 'excessive love of others' can do? it will hurt not just urself but the one u have excessive of love..~

here's a little story of mine..
i met him one year ago..when my heart are broke.he(Mr X) came just in time...we have a lot of fun together..day by day i even started to forget about he(Mr Y) who broke my heart...he loves me.i know it.i even can see it from his eyes.talk.walk.body..ok enuf wit dat crap!hehe i guess i love him too..yes i do.! i did infact...
but...not enough wit move on wit him and forget the past, i thought it must be fun to have two boyfren at the same time..since my ex(Mr Y) who broke me up,want me back...from dis moment slowly i forgot about love..i become a coldhearted person..i said "i love u" but i dont really meant it.. and how can a pure sincere heart can become a heart that really cold inside..until one time i even dont know is that what happening to me is love..i'm not interested with all dat stupid love.giving all dat i have..love u until the end of time..it just hapen in a song(s)...=) trust me!be realistic...

and then wat hapen next...i keep on living my life with lying..lying..lying...i even become good at it..i dont care how my act will hurt his(Mr X) feelings..i make him look so stupid.i want him when i say i want him.when i say i dont want.then get lost...he's been faithful to me day by day...but someone have his own limit..and i done over his limit..he started to fall apart..the love he had for me now gone...he hate me because of the love had for me..he even want me to die..he's been thinking of killing me.evryday infact.the hatred make him become another person...isnt that have all this thought is lust?

but...i still have not stop..he said "kau patut dapat pengajaran kau ni" (u will have ur lesson!) i think i should have.once!let me realize how bad am i...

but..why?why i dont even thinking of stopping all diz crap dat i have done..i wanted too.i want to stop.but people around just dont want to let me STOP!!!

I keep on saying dat its all his(Mr Y) fault for what i am right now...its all his fault.if he didnt let me go. and broke me up maybe..maybe i wouldnt be in this situation right now. but what he had done to me its really got nothing to do for who i am and what i am doing right now..its all me!!!i the who get very excited and happy with this...i make this things getting worst..i even not have this so called trust in evry people heart...

im really a BITCH...and thanks to Mr Y says "u like being bitch arent u...then juz go on wit ur bitches life.." and let me tell u..i did!i did go on wit my bitchess life....~

and now..the lesson learn...i dont know whether to regret what i have done...

LOVE : Lust.....it juz the same for me....it is the same thou..love make u fall into lust..




p/s: u can freely judge me for this post.but it just something that in my mind..and it is really happens to me..lol till then muax!

2 comments:

  1. see.. told ya..
    isnt this worked?
    btw gd job darl..
    syg u~
    hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. see, told ya..
    isn't this worked?
    btw good job darl..
    syg u~
    huhu

    ReplyDelete